Please contact Amanda Buzzell to discuss purchasing or donating wish list items to transcenDANCE.
- Nutritious snacks/meals: For all of our programs, it is important for our students to receive healthy nutritious meals and snacks. Dance takes a toll on the physical body, and having healthy food throughout the day is extremely important. Many transcenDANCE students do not have access to healthy eating choices. Please consider helping our students by stocking our fridge and pantry for our summer program and winter/spring camps. Or, help us by finding food partners who can donate healthy snacks and meals throughout the programming year.
- Transportation: Our programs take place throughout San Diego and National City. Many of our students do not have access to safe transportation options. Please consider donating MTS bus passes or donating your time to give rides to students during our programs.
- Clothing: New or gently used athletic wear (t-shirts, dry fit shirts, sweat pants, yoga pants, basketball shorts, sports bras, athletic socks, soft soled tennis shoes, jazz shoes, jazz sneakers).
- Reusable Water Bottles
- First Aid Kits and Supplies
- Gift Cards: Discount Dance Supply, Target, Wal-Mart, Costco, Michael’s, Home Depot/Lowes/Ace Hardware.
- Cast Party Goods: food and drinks for dancers & donors, flowers for dancers, small gifts for staff, donors, and sponsors, party rental items.
- Printer: Our office printer is extremely old and about ready to die. We are hoping to obtain an updated printer/scanner/copier in the near future.
- Water Filter: The water in our studio fountain and sink isn’t exactly the cleanest. We would love to have a water filter pitcher or faucet attachment
- Shredder: compact office shredder for disposal of sensitive documents
- Gift Cards: Staples, Wal-Mart, Target, Costco
- Rolling Dance Mirrors:Contact transcenDANCE for information
- Ballet Barres: Contact transcenDANCE for information
- Fixed Sound System: Contact transceDANCE for information